Panier 0,00 € Le panier est vide

Votre panier est vide.

Return to Previous Page


Ketone Energy MCT Oil (473 ml) - Dr. Mercola

31,95 €
Product code: MCT-473-MER

Disponibilité : En stock

  • Achetez-en 2 à 31,31 € pièceet économisez 2%
  • Achetez-en 4 à 30,68 € pièceet économisez 4%
  • Achetez-en 12 à 30,04 € pièceet économisez 6%
OU

Description rapide

Dr. Mercola Pure Power Ketone Energy is 95% Caprylic Acid (C8) MCT Oil (the other 5% is C10) and contains no trans fatty acids and no genetically engineered ingredients.
  • Ordonne avant 23:00, sur 2 jours dans la maison
  • Nous controlons toutes les livraisons de fraicheur
  • Service a la clientele rapide
  • Livraison gratuite sur EUR 80,-
  • Beaucoup de modes de paiement
  • Nos prix comprennent la TVA et les droits d'importation

Description Ketone Energy MCT Oil (473 ml) - Dr. Mercola

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 
 1 tablespoon (15 ml)
Servings Per Container:
approximately 32 servings

 Amount Per Serving%Daily Value
Calories100

Total Fat

- Saturated Fat

14 gram

14 gram

18%

70%

Caprylic Acid (C8) MCT Oil14 gram
†Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.


Medium-chain triglycerides, or MCTs, have become especially popular as the word spreads about the many benefits of nutritional ketosis, or when you successfully use fat as your primary fuel instead of glucose from carbohydrates. This burning of high-quality fats produces ketones.

Ketones are the ideal fuel for your mitochondria because they burn cleanly and produce far fewer damaging free radicals or reactive oxygen species (ROS), compared to glucose from carbohydrates.

MCT oil is particularly valuable for creating ketones and maintaining nutritional ketosis:

  • MCTs bypass the normal digestive processes, diffuse across your intestinal membrane and go directly to your liver to be used as a clean-burning fuel for your entire body and brain
  • MCT oil is a great way to get extra fat, and because it is completely odorless and tasteless, and actually enhances flavor, you can add it to foods and beverages for extra fat calories
  • Because of their rapid conversion to energy, MCTs are an ideal way to help squelch hunger pangs, and boost satiety and satisfaction on a ketogenic diet

Something many people don’t realize about MCTs is the fact that there are many different kinds, depending on their chemical structure or carbon length. Shorter-chained MCTs are more readily converted into ketones.

Most commercial brands of MCT oil are usually 50/50 combinations of C8 and C10 fats. Some contain very little C8 as it is the most expensive MCT fat and is relatively hard to find. The preference is straight C8 (Caprylic acid), as it converts to ketones far more rapidly than do C10 fats, and may be easier on your digestion.

C8 fats are also water soluble and cross your blood-brain barrier to provide your brain tissue with fuel, unlike other types of fat.*

Dr. Mercola Pure Power Ketone Energy is 95% Caprylic Acid (C8) MCT Oil (the other 5% is C10) and:

  • Contains no trans fatty acids
  • Contains NO genetically engineered ingredients

Find out for yourself why C8 MCT Oil is becoming one the fastest growing trends for health and well-being. Start with one teaspoon of Ketone Energy and work up to one or two tablespoons a day. Or add to food or beverages (many people enjoy adding it to pasta or salads or blending it into their coffee with a pat of raw grass-fed butter).



Posologie recommandée

Adults take, as a dietary supplement, 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of Ketone Energy per day.

Informations complémentaires Ketone Energy MCT Oil (473 ml) - Dr. Mercola



Code EAN813006018142
Référence fabricantNon
D'origine Nom du produitKetone Energy MCT Oil (473 ml) - Dr. Mercola
Nom du produit de baseKetone Energy MCT Oil
Catégorie de produitMCT Oil
Réf.MCT-473-MER
MarqueDr. Mercola
Type de produitComplément alimentaire
Poids (g)100.0000
Nombre de colis1
Nombre d'unités473
Type d'unitésml
Critères de produitNon
AllergiesNon
Ne contient pasNon
Pays de fabricationÉtats-Unis
Rédigez votre propre commentaire

Vous commentez : Ketone Energy MCT Oil (473 ml) - Dr. Mercola

Quelle note donneriez-vous à ce produit ? *
 1 étoile2 étoiles3 étoiles4 étoiles5 étoiles
Quality
Note totale
Prix
Service

Questions sur le produit

Bonjour

Est ce que cette huile est bio?
Merci de votre réponse
0
French-TOPV

Veuillez patienter...

Ketone Energy MCT Oil (473 ml) - Dr. Mercola est ajouté à votre panier


Ketone Energy MCT Oil (473 ml) - Dr. Mercola

Continue shopping
View cart & checkout

Ketone Energy MCT Oil (473 ml) - Dr. Mercola a été retiré de votre panier


Ketone Energy MCT Oil (473 ml) - Dr. Mercola

Continue shopping
View cart & checkout
French-TOPV   En cours de chargement...
  En cours de chargement...